Why Choose DuraTough?
A high density panel made from thermosetting resins, homogeneously reinforced with cellulose fibres and manufactured under high pressure and temperature. DuraTough is moisture resistant, extremely durable and classifies as an E1 rated material.
– Laminate Classification: HPL (High Pressure Laminate)
– Table top thickness: 13mm
– Edge finish: buffed (no additional treatment needed)
– Edge profile options:
The Woods Furniture DuraTough finish presents a ‘no maintenance’ alternative to traditional table top finishes.
– High resistance to impact damage
– No peeling table edges
– No maintenance
– Chemical resistance for Science and Art room applications
– Longer lifespan
|How tough is DuraTough? – Scratch Resistance & Edge Test||How tough Is DuraTough? – Impact Test|